Sebastian Weber talks about creating efficient and effective training plans. Theoretical basics are linked with application examples from practice.
– Primary and Secondary goals
– Timing, timing, timing: how long, how often, how many repetitions?
– Periodization & Structure: Introduction Use of macro-nutrients to make informed decisions about training & recovery or the relationship between stress and recovery
– Use case I: Reduce VLamax to save carbohydrates
– Use case II: Increase VO2max
Sebastian Weber, coach of 4x time World Time Trial Champion Tony Martin has worked with best athletes and Teams in the sport for more then a decade, including: Peter Sagan, André Greipel, Andrew Talansky, Cannondale, Katusha, Lotto, HTC-Highroad.
Sebastian is a consultant to several organizations, includung the french national swimming federation, cycling ireland, Team JUMBO-VISMA, german swimming & speed skating federation, and numerous private coaching business in europe and the US. He has his roots in coaching amateur and recreational athletes and founded the STAPS coaching & testing business in 2006.