In this partner webinar with Azum, Sebastian Weber talks about creating efficient and effective training plans. Theoretical basics are linked with application examples from practice.
- Differentiating primary and secondary goals
- Timing, timing, timing: how long, how often, how many repetitions?
- Periodization & Structure: introduction use of macro-nutrients to make informed decisions about training & recovery or the relationship between stress and recovery
- Use case I: Reduce VLamax to save carbohydrates
- Use case II: Increase VO2max
Sebastian Weber – INSCYD Mastering Performance
Sebastian Weber, coach of 4x time World Time Trial Champion Tony Martin has worked with best athletes and Teams in the sport for more then a decade, including: Peter Sagan, André Greipel, Andrew Talansky, Cannondale, Katusha, Lotto, HTC-Highroad.
Sebastian is a consultant to several organizations, including the French national swimming federation, cycling Ireland, Team JUMBO-VISMA, German swimming & speed skating federation, and numerous private coaching business in Europe and the US. He has his roots in coaching amateur and recreational athletes and founded the STAPS coaching & testing business in 2006.