1) The metabolic origin of the anaerobic threshold. It is one of sports most used terms when it comes to endurance performance and the most important benchmark value. However, most people do not understand what it is and why it even exists.
2) Athlete performance profiling – beyond critical power testing. Critical power testing has become the most important tool for benchmarking cyclist performance in training and competition.
3) Glycolytic capacity – VLamax – the unnoticed game changer in endurance performance.
4) Nutrition strategies for endurance performance. Learn how to create evidence based but personalized nutrition strategies for each of your athlete – on the fly.
5) Boost your coaching business – lessons learned from growing Europe’s biggest coaching business. In 2006 the STAPS human performance lab and coaching business was founded. STAPS grew to Europe’s biggest and most successful coaching business, pushing most competitors out of the market.
The methods learned here apply for swimmers as well as for triathletes.
Sebastian Weber, coach of 4x time World Time Trial Champion Tony Martin has worked with best athletes and Teams in the sport for more then a decade, including: Peter Sagan, André Greipel, Andrew Talansky, Cannondale, Katusha, Lotto, HTC-Highroad.
Sebastian is a consultant to several organizations, includung the french national swimming federation, cycling ireland and numerous private coaching business in europe and the US. He has his roots in coaching amateur and recreational athletes and founded the STAPS coaching & testing business in 2006.