The physiological demand of records
Do you ask yourself what does it take to run a sub-2h marathon, to break the cycling hour record, to swim 200m freestyle sub 1’42”? Do you ask yourself how your athletes stacks up against the competition? Now you can answer those questions – with INSCYD!
- Create a virtual athlete with physiological capacities of your choice.
- Define aerobic capacity, anaerobic capacity, economy, body composition, buffering capacity, oxygen kinetics, and more.
- Receive the metabolic profile of this athlete.
- Compare the performance of this virtual athlete against you athlete.
- Check the performance of the virtual athlete in the desired scenario.