VLamax – Glycolytic Power
You know it: decisive situations in a race depend on anaerobic energy supply! So why don’t you measure it? With INSCYD, the only scientific validated measurement of VLamax is by default included in every analysis. Whether you prefer a simple (power or GPS only) field test, a lab test with lactate and a metabolic cart, or anything in between.
Dr. Hellard of the french swimming federation on the importance of VLamax in swimming.
Dan Lorang – coach of Jan Frodeno – on the importance of VLamax in Ironman races.
Elite Coaches secret weapon - disclosed.
VLamax has been a secret training tool for some of the most successful coaches of the past decade:
- Dr. Olbrecht – advisor to several swimming coaches and triathletes. Athletes advised by Dr. Olbrecht have won numerous Olympic medals in the past four Olympic cycles – the latest being 18 medals at the Rio Olympic Games.
- Sebastian Weber – used VLamax as a key performance metric during his time as the Head coach of cycling’s most successful team: HTC Highroad/Columbia. He has coached some of the most successful cyclists in the world such as: Alban Lakata, Tony Martin, Ivan Basso, André Greipel, Peter Sagan and many more.
- Dan Lorang – former Head coach of the German Triathlon Federation, private coach of double Ironman World Champion Jan Frodeno.
- STAPS: Europe’s most successful testing and coaching business, having Movistar, Katusha-Alpecin and Bora-hansgrohe among others as their customers.
Start measuring what matters
- Identify whether glycolytic power is a strength or a weakness in your athlete.
- Project and find out which VLamax is needed to reach the desired goal.
- Monitor glycolytic power with INSCYD and change prescribed workouts to alter VLamax.
- Predict the impact of an altered VLamax on the performance, before planning a training regime.